Monday, November 03, 2014

Halloween

So, I have to be honest.  The girls wanted to be Elsa and Anna this year from Frozen.  I knew that every little girl across the U.S. would also be this dynamic sister pair.  So….I may have redirected their thinking and they went with it.  I'm so glad because this Thing 1 and Thing 2 were so stinking cute!  

We hit up a Trunk or Treat a week before Halloween with Cora's teacher from last year and her family.  Her daughter and Pumpkin are in Kindergarten together and they are just a great family!

 I even had to get in on the phone at preschool.  I went as a black cat and my teaching side kick was a doctor!
 The Wednesday before Halloween we met up with some of our small group families and went trick or treating at IU.




We had a great trick or treating season indeed!

On Halloween we had some very dear friends from Alaska here to visit.  Which made for a really fun evening since we haven't seen them for 2 1/2 years.  It was so good to catch up and be with them.

It was so cold that night.  We had rain, snow, sleet, and even hail all in one day.  The kids went out for maybe 20 minutes and had enough of the cold weather!

No comments: