Wednesday, October 01, 2014

A Weekend Away

A few weekends ago I was whisked out of town by these women to celebrate a couple of birthdays and see two of us who have moved away.  IT WAS BLISS!  We met up in Dayton and were together two nights and three days.  We laughed ALOT, cried, prayed, talked, and were just together.  
 We went to Ikea (my first time), an outlet mall, and ate at P.F. Chang's.  It was glorious!
 The gal in the above pic in the middle in the jean jacket had the great idea of doing something creative together too.  She enlisted me to help her and we came up with making celebration plates.  It was so good to be creative and with friends.  I miss being creative.  I need to make time for that love of mine.  
 Our plates turned out so great!  We will use these with our families on birthdays or special days.  
I am so grateful that I had the chance to go away with these women.  They are amazing friends to me.  I love how God brought us together and gave us the gift of friendship with each other.  

No comments: