Friday, July 11, 2014

Indianapolis Zoo

On Wednesday the girls and I headed north to go to the Indy Zoo with a friend.  We hadn't been to the zoo in probably two years so it was a great day with perfect weather.
It was so nice of the polar bear to pose so nicely for us. 
We had a ball checking out the new orangutan exhibit.  That orangutan in the below picture put on quite a show for us.


We got to see him up close after his trip across the ropes.  He was plum wore out!



Nothing like spending the day with a sweet friend and her precious baby!

Peanut rode her first roller coaster.  It's a small one but she did it and all by herself.  She was so excited to do it.  This pic below shows her face on the first hill.  I was worried she was going to freak out but she didn't.  

When she got off, she looked like this.  She told me, "I was really nervous when it went down that hill but I knew there was nothing I could do about it."  Love her attitude!  She's ready to add roller coasters to our life now.  Ha!
We had a really great day!  So thankful!




No comments: