Thursday, July 31, 2014

Celebrating Friendship

When our family moved to this community I didn't know a soul.  Five years later I am just so incredibly blessed with great friendships all over the spectrum of what that word means.  These ladies below are so special to me.  I love them dearly and count them as a huge reason why I love our community.  Sadly though the two in the middle in the front row are moving away.  We knew one was leaving then suddenly it was two.  Gah!  That was a lot to take in.  But they are moving on according to God's direction for their families.  Their husbands are pursuing God's best for their families so how can you not support that.  They are going to be missed greatly.  I don't look forward to the upcoming year without them here but I do know that God will watch over them and take care of them as He will us!  And friendship isn't over!  No way!  It's just being stretched!
Love you girls!

No comments: