Monday, June 09, 2014

Camp Olivet 2014

I have a child old enough for OVERNIGHT camp.  How did that happen?  I know I'm know spring chicken but my kids are growing up too fast.  Peanut is old enough to go to overnight camp.  SHE COULD NOT WAIT.  If I had to answer "How many more days until camp?" one more time, I might have lost my cool.  She was so excited to have travel sized shampoo and toothpaste.  She was so excited to take showers all by herself.  She was so excited to sleep in a cabin full of friends.  
 We sent her off this morning all smiles!  Why shouldn't she be?  Her BFF is in her cabin!
 I get to sneak out a few times this week and help with crafts.  This afternoon when I left, she gave me a big kiss and said, "Good-bye Mom!" over her shoulder!  So proud of her!
Have a sweet week, Peanut!

No comments: