Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

We spent the afternoon of Memorial Day at our local splash pad and playground.  The girls had so much fun running around, getting wet, and playing.  Peanut kept spotting buddies from school to play with. 
They both said the water was FREEZING!
 We brought supper along and grilled out.  Daddy was in charge of this part of the afternoon.
He did a very good job roasting the dogs.
 I had to really stretch my arms out to get this hilarious picture!
 We ended our time by making s'mores which are always a hit!

We all are so thankful for these relaxing times as a family after so many crazy things have been going on.  I know I have said it before but I'm going to say it again….I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to everyone who has fought and is fighting for the freedom we have today!

No comments: