Saturday, April 05, 2014

The End of Spring Break

We had a great ending to a busy spring break.  Peanut was invited to see the Lego Movie with one of her best buddies.  She couldn't have been more excited!
 I was able to spend the day with a friend who just had her first baby.  Of course I couldn't keep my hands off this little one.  She was absolutely precious.  I'm so thankful to have been able to chat with my friend and encourage her during the transition from no baby to BABY.  It is such an exciting time but it is hard.  Makes me wish I lived much closer to her.
 Daddy took the girls out on the town one night for date night.  They didn't have any fun as you can tell from their selfies.

 Daddy's sister and her youngest daughter came to see us too.  We took them to the best place in town for pizza.  The girls were pretty excited to be able to write and doodle on that wall behind them.  
 Daddy's sister was a huge help to us!  She provided us some yummy meals and took care of the girls while we were at dialysis training.  It was so nice to have her here but too fast.
And just like that, spring break was over!

No comments: