Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kindergarten Open House

We did another kindergarten open house so you know what that means?  Pumpkin is big enough to go to kindergarten.  I don't know how it happened.  I can't believe it happened. 
 She was so excited for this open house and ready to check out the school that she's been to frequently to see Peanut.  But this time it was for her.  
 Big sis held little sis' hand as we walked the halls to check out different points of interest.
 She ended the evening with a special panda craft…the school mascot.
Just a few more months and she really will be off.  I'm trying to prepare myself for it.  I'm not one of those moms who can't wait to see them off.  I'm really going to miss this little girl.  I'm trying to squeeze in some last adventures for just the two of us before the end of the year.  Trips on the bus downtown, lunch dates, going to the playground, and so on.  

Love her bunches and so proud of her!

No comments: