Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Odds and Ends

We're still here!  I have a lot of catching up to do, don't I?
 Above is Peanut's 100 days of School project.  We searched Pinterest together for ideas and she fell in love with this.  She did an excellent job!

Below shows how we celebrated Superbowl Sunday.  The girls got to make their own personal pizzas. They made face pizzas and they were so yummy!

 Enjoying one of our last snow days with a huge pile of snow from all of the shoveling I had to do.  

 I am a believer in homemade valentines.  These are what we came up with this year.  I had to make some too to pass out to the kiddos in my preschool class.  So fun!


 Peanut wanted to make something special for her teacher.  She embroidered this double heart that we turned into a card for her incredible teacher.  The teacher couldn't believe she had made that.  She is very artistic!
 Pumpkin and I visited Peanut's class for her Valentine's Day party.  

These are some odds and ends.  I will be trying to catch up on some more posts soon!

No comments: