Saturday, March 22, 2014

Children's Museum

We didn't get to leave town for spring break due to needing to be here for training and dialysis.  To say I was not bummed, would be a lie.  I was really hoping we could visit the grandparents but not yet.  We made the best of our week though.  A very thoughtful friend invited the girls and I to go to the Children's Museum on Thursday.  They had a pass so it was VERY affordable and we got out of town for a bit.  It was such a fun trip and so nice to be with friends.  We really are blessed with such a strong network of friends here.  
 Here are our little paleontologists getting ready for a dinosaur dig.  
 The above pics are my FAVORITE thing at the museum. I love that see through ceiling that is filled with blown glass sculptures.  It is so beautiful.  
 The girls had fun working together to put this sculpture back together just like the archaeologists do.  
 My little warriors….they don't look that menacing.
 And of course….we had to ride on the merry-go-round.  Such fun! 

Peanut kept saying, "This is the best day ever!"  I think it was a hit.  


No comments: