Thursday, February 06, 2014

Concerned

We are really concerned about the site where we upload all of our pictures to.  We use a site called Flickr and it has been great for us.  We are able to see how many views our pictures get and they are usually low amounts but lately our pictures have been viewed several hundred times and some even up to a thousand times.  This really concerns us and we are looking into it.  We are praying that our pictures are not being used by others.

For now we have had to change our privacy settings so that only family and friends who are on Flickr can view our pictures.  I am learning how to upload my pictures directly to the blog without using Flickr so our pictures can be seen on the blog.

I know in the grand scheme of life this is not a big deal, but it is to me.  This blog is essentially our family memory book and those pictures mean so much to each story.  I'm not really sure how to go back and fix each post without it taking forever.  We have too much other stuff on our plate right now so I will have to deal with that later.

Be patient with me as I try to figure out this new uploading method.  :)




No comments: