Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Recuperating from Christmas

Daddy had to head off to dialysis the morning after Christmas Day.  Gigi took the girls and I out for breakfast.  We spent some time together hanging out and enjoying the pretty day before he headed home.  He helped us put together the plasma car that we got for the girls for Christmas.
They have been cruising around our apartment this past week on this little car. It has been their bus, their wheel chair, their car, and so on!!! Gigi brought his sweet little dog Daisy which was a HIT for the girls. Peanut worked and worked to earn her trust. I think she did that!
So glad Gigi could come and hang out with us for a few days.
We spent the day just relaxing and putting our new things away.
I was cuddling with the girls watching them play Sonic on the iPad. Pumpkin turned around, grinned at me and said, "Mommy, you're pushing my button!" Love those girls!

No comments: