Sunday, August 11, 2013

FIRST Grade and an Interview with a 7 year old

What a week!  Peanut is officially a first grader!  We attended her Meet the Teacher afternoon and went to an ice cream social on Tuesday.  She was thrilled to see some familiar faces in her class from last year.  We met her teacher who seems really awesome.  Deep sigh of relief from Mama!  We met the new principal who I have heard is amazing.  I'm so excited for a great year for her!
IMG_3705
Does our little girl run in to her new classroom and find the girls?  NO!  She sought out her boy buddies from last year and wanted to sit by them.  I love that!

Here are some pictures from Meet the Teacher and her first day of school.  I'm going to put her 7 year old interview here too since I have yet to do that.

What is your favorite food?  Watermelon and corn

What is your favorite thing to do?  Go to the playground

What is your favorite toy?  My baby doll

IMG_3708
What is your favorite song?  Old McDonald  (She answered with musicians.)  Bob Dylan and Sara Groves

What is your favorite book?  Brown Bear, Brown Bear

What is your favorite color?  Pink and rainbow and purple

What is your favorite season?  Summer because it's my birthday.

What is your favorite TV show or movie?  Love Dreams Softly and Full House

IMG_3709
Who is your best friend?  Callum, Isla, and baby Freya

What are you good at?  Playing and drawing

What makes you happy?  When Jesus talks to me.

What makes you sad?  When Pumpkin hits me.

IMG_3726
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A baby doctor

What is your favorite thing about Daddy?  He is the best Daddy in the world.

What is your favorite thing about Mommy?  She is the best Mommy in the world.

What is your favorite thing about Pumpkin?  She plays with me a lot.

Who is Jesus?  He is the person who made everybody.  He loves us; even the people who wasn't very nice and doesn't believe in Him.
IMG_3715