Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday DAY!

Birthday Girl
Peanut's birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we spent the morning together at church.  She received so many well wishes from our friends.  She felt really loved.
Birthday GirlBirthday Girl
After church we headed to the mall so she could....GET HER EARS PIERCED.  She could hardly contain herself all morning.  It was really fun to see her so excited about this.  She has been asking for months if she could get her ears pierced.  We had told her she needed to wait for her birthday so she was so anxious to finally get it done. I love this picture. She had a death grip on my hand and kept looking at me with those little eyes, "Is this going to hurt? Don't leave me!" She was so brave!!! You can notice I have a grip on her too because I knew it would hurt but fast and be over and done with!
Birthday Girl - Ears Pierced Birthday Girl - Ears Pierced
The second ear was harder because she knew what to expect but she didn't freak out at all. She continued to grip my hand and did fine while tensing every muscle in her body. Ha!
Birthday Girl - Ears Pierced
She looks like she has always had them! They are perfect. She picked ruby red studs since that is her birthstone.
Birthday Girl - Ears Pierced
We ate lunch together at TGI Friday's after the piercing event!  She had a wonderful birthday, I do believe! We all had fun celebrating and being together!

No comments: