Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Camping Season is Here

We finally were able to take the girls camping this past weekend.  They have been begging since it started warming up.  They love it so much!  We had a lot of fun even though it was a quick camping trip.  Here are some pictures from our little trip.
Camping
I got a bit more creative in my camping meals. This time we had chicken kebobs cooked over the fire for a supper and bacon and eggs for breakfast over the fire. Bacon cooked over a camp fire...wow! YUM!
Camping
Playing in the stream won out over the swimming pool! Love that! Camping
We keep ending up at the same state park when we camp but can you blame us? It is beautiful! Camping Camping
Camping Camping
If she would keep a clip in her hair she wouldn't have to walk around like this all of the time. Camping
I haven't had a tick on me since I was a little girl. That tick free spree is over! I had one attached to my scalp. GROSS! Oh they give me the willies. Thankfully the girls didn't have any. I have heard this year that ticks are horrible. YUCK!
Camping
We had a great time and can't wait to take another camping trip.

No comments: