Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day with some friends a few days before Valentine's Day.  The girls and I made some fun valentines to give to the friends at the party. IMG_1609
I "mustache" you a question...will you be my valentine? I "mustache" you a question!  Will you be my Valentine?
We had a lot of fun with these little friends at our Valentine's Day party. The kids exchanged valentines, ate snacks, and played together.
  IMG_1596
Check out this cute little valentine in her valentine outfit. IMG_1592
It was a good thing we had this fun party a few days before the actual holiday because Peanut ended up getting sick with a fever and missed two days of school which meant she missed her school party. We made the best of it. We had a few special packages from grandparents that came in the mail to open and the girls got a small gift from Daddy and I. That night we made personal sized heart pizzas for supper. IMG_1602 IMG_1607 Peanut also made this really cool Valentine guy all on her own! I thought he was super cute! IMG_1622
Daddy and I got to go out on the weekend to have a Valentine's date.  We got to see Lincoln finally and have a quiet late lunch - early supper, just the two of us.

No comments: