Monday, February 25, 2013

Piano Lessons

For Christmas Pumpkin received gymnastics lessons from Gigi and Peanut got piano lessons.  A few months ago, I discovered that the youth pastor that I grew up with at my home church had moved here to our town with his wife.  I was so excited because they are both wonderful people and I hadn't seen them in years.  His wife and I reconnected and have been in touch.  She is a fabulous pianist so I approached her about the possibility of her giving Peanut lessons to which she agreed.  PERFECT!   IMG_1613
We have had two lessons so far and she is amazing with Peanut, so patient and so encouraging.  It is a great scenario for our family.  Peanut loves it so far and asks to practice which is awesome!  I'm so very thankful that she is getting lessons and learning to play.
IMG_1627

No comments: