Monday, February 11, 2013

Dentist

Today Peanut had her first trip to the dentist.  She was over-the-top excited.  She kept telling everyone she was going to the dentist to get her teeth brushed.  Ha!  This morning she said she could not wait for me to pick her up from school because they would call her name over the speaker and she would get to go to the office.  "I've never been to the office, Mom!"  Oh, how I love her!  When I picked her up, she was in fact ecstatic that she got to come meet me in the office.  Off we headed to the dentist and she kept asking, "Are we there yet?"  I told her to enjoy this because I don't know a lot of adults who get excited about going to the dentist.
First Trip to the Dentist...no cavities!
We got a rock star dental hygienist.  She was amazing with Peanut.  It was awesome.  Peanut did excellent and wasn't scared at all.  She got to see all of the tools, pick out cotton candy polish for her teeth, and watch Phineas and Ferb on a tv on the ceiling.  The dentist said her mouth looked great and there was not one cavity.  Whew!  The hygienist discovered that she does have one loose tooth on the bottom.  This was the icing on the cake for Peanut!

No comments: