Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Rough

This one and I had an incredibly rough day together.  There were tears and gnashing of teeth.  It wasn't pretty.  I felt totally incompetent as a parent today.
 A Day with Friends
It is after days like this that I pray she knows just how much I love her. I hope she remembers the good parts of today rather than the really tough parts. I know that with the tough lessons come learning and growing. We were both stretched really far today.
 Park Girl
She is my passionate little girl, so very full of life and adventure. I know someday these qualities after they have been refined are going to bring her so much joy and pleasure.
 Princess
Oh Pumpkin, I do love you to the moon and back. I am so happy that His mercies are new every morning and tomorrow is a fresh slate for both of us!

No comments: