Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Camera

I have been really wanting my own really nice camera.  I have had my eye on a DSLR for years but couldn't justify getting one.  I saved my Christmas and birthday money and after searching for the perfect deal, found one a few weeks ago.  I still had trouble spending that much money on myself.  I have also had a really hard time distinguishing between a need and a want in this area.  I know it's a want, but is it, really?  Yes, it is.  I did go ahead and buy the camera after waiting until the last day of the sale I had found and even almost the last hour.  I almost had to have Hubby press the "Confirm Sale" button.
Mommy's New Camera!
The camera came this past week and I am in love.  It is amazing and it takes awesome pictures.  I foresee a long and wonderful relationship.
Mommy's New Camera!
I ended up with a Canon Rebel T3.  I have heard only good things about it.  I'm excited to learn about it and take great pictures with it.
Mommy's New Camera!
I had fun snapping a few pictures the first afternoon of some willing subjects.

No comments: