Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Four Years

Four years ago this morning she slipped into the arms of the Healer.  She was healed.  As hard as it was to let go, it was so easy to picture her healed.  I miss her everyday.  I wish I could pick up the phone and call her.  I would ask her advice.  I would seek her encouragement.  I would make plans for lunch.  I would do so much.

Don't take for granted today what you have that could be gone in the next moment.  We don't know the plans for our lives.  There is only One who knows and it is in Him where my trust is placed. 

Psalm 144:4 "Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow."

Ecclesiastes 3:1-2  "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven; a time to be born and a time to die."

I miss you, Mom, so very much!
Mom

1 comment:

TWitmer said...

Oh Mindy...I'm just now catching up on reading some blogs...I never met your mom but have heard so much about her...you were blessed. Praying as you miss her daily, not just on those special days.