Friday, September 21, 2012

Hanging out in our Town

On Tuesday I had visitors!  I was so excited to know that two of my dear, sweet friends from up north were taking a whole day to come see me.  That really does speak volumes of love to me.  I hope they know that.  I know it's not easy to find a free day to make a 3.5 hour trek here and a 3.5 hour trek home.  I know it's not cheap with gas prices so high.  I know it's hard to coordinate school drop-offs and pick-ups and child care for their kids.  I know all of this and more!  They are just plain awesome, that's all there is to it.  This wasn't even their first trek down here.  They have been here a handful of times before.  They really are a blessing to me.

We had A BALL!  Where we were going to eat lunch was a total no brainer.  We have this fantastic place in town called The Farm.  The food is out of this world and the atmosphere is spectacular.  It is our place, that is for sure!  A Day with Friends
We checked out some of the great shops here in town and I showed them some interesting sights. We had to take one of the girls to our local grocery store for her favorite "Farmer Cookie" and reward Pumpkin for being so good! We ended with picking up Peanut from school and taking her to Goodwill to goof off and shop. A Day with Friends A Day with Friends
Love these girls. So very thankful for them and the many awesome women in my life! I am truly blessed.
 A Day with Friends

No comments: