Thursday, July 26, 2012

Swimming Lessons Round 2

Peanut was able to have two rounds of swim lessons this summer since Pumpkin didn't adjust well to her session.  (We'll just put it that way for now.)  Peanut was over the moon to be able to go twice.  I am so thankful for that.  She was also able to go from level 2 the first time to level 3 this time.  I was pretty nervous about how she would do because level 3 was in a deeper pool and much more challenging.  I could not be more proud of all she learned these past two weeks.  I was amazed at how well she did!  She had an AMAZING teacher this session and I really do believe that makes all the difference.
DSC09152DSC09153

 DSC09161DSC09162
For her final day they ended with jumping into the 15 foot pool off of the diving board. She was fearless and did AWESOME! She was able to swim over to the ladder in that deep pool. I don't think her smile could have been bigger!
 DSC09179 DSC09183
So very thankful for this amazing gal who taught Peanut's class! DSC09186
Pumpkin also had fun at swim lessons playing with one of her little buddies the days that she went with us.
 DSC09173
Two weeks and 3 days until school....more on that later because I'm still not ready to talk about it.

No comments: