Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a week ago so this post is a bit late.  I had a nice relaxing Mother's Day.  After our busy day celebrating our friend's graduation, we didn't make it to church.  The girls and I just relaxed and spent the morning snuggling and watching a movie together.  (We watched Dolphin Tale which we all liked alot.)
Mother's Day 2012
In the late afternoon we met up with Dobbie and Papa and went to a local restaurant that is way up on a hill and overlooks a lake.  The girls had cards for Dobbie and were excited to give them to her.
  Mother's Day 2012
Oh, that silly Papa!
 Mother's Day 2012
Peanut had made me a sweet tote bag at Kindergarten that is precious. I failed to get a picture of it but it is something I know I will cherish forever. Mother's Day 2012
That morning after she got up, I said, "Do you know what today is?" When I told her, she RAN to me and gave me the biggest hug and said, "I love you so much!" Best Gift EVER! I love these little girls so much. I have no idea what was so important in life before them. They are just incredible.
 Mother's Day 2012

No comments: