Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friends

I have to post this picture.  It's late but it means a great deal to me.  We were so blessed by friends and family and people we don't even know this past Christmas.  Our kids were blessed beyond measure with a fun Christmas.

I got to spend one morning while we were up north with these girls.  They are so special to my heart.  I know I've blogged about them before but God has really given me good friends in both of these amazing, Godly women.  We had what I like to call a "Mindy therapy session" because I sure needed one.

We laughed until we cried.  People looked at us and wondered what in the world could be so funny.  But I guess anything can be that funny when you eat Sea Salt Caramel Pretzel Bark or as these two girls lovingly referred to it as Pretzel Crack.  If you put that much sugar into your body, anything is funny.

I love them dearly and just need to put that out there into the blog-o-sphere!
Christmas 2011

2 comments:

keepin' it real..... said...

do you have any idea how many times i have randomly caught myself giggling over that morning? :) it was just what i needed! love you, friend...

the back door said...

i have to say i think it was therapy for all of us!! i look forward to those mornings whenever you venture north:) now, if we can just giggle over fish tacos next!