Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Picking Take Two

Picking Apples
So after watching the Strange Fruit performance my friend asked if we wanted to go apple picking. She did not have to twist my arm very hard to do it again. More yummy apples, more freshly pressed peanut butter (which is my new favorite thing), and apple cider slushies made the decision pretty simple. The girls were so excited to get to pick more apples too so we headed south and did just that.

And because this is my blog and I think my girls are absolutely adorable while picking apples, you get to see more pictures of them doing exactly that!
Picking Apples
(This picture is from apple picking trip #1 but it somehow didn't make it into the other post so I have to put it here because it is just too cute of Pumpkin stretching to reach the perfect apple.)
Picking Apples

Picking Apples
I'm sad to say this was the last weekend to pick apples but we did get quite a few this year. I'm hoping to make some homemade apple butter this week with our newest bunch.
Picking Apples

Picking Apples
Now bring on the Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes....Have I mentioned how much I love fall?????

No comments: