Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Day

Our poor girls were shipped around to different friends' homes while I packed and sorted before our move. I guess I shouldn't say poor because they were thrilled to play with friends so it was a win, win! I am so thankful for good friends who loved on our girls so I could work my tail off without interruption. I would have never gotten us packed up without them.
Summer Zoo Trip
On the Sunday before we moved, I told Peanut we should try to figure out something fun to do after church and she piped up with, "We should go to the zoo!" So we did! It was a bit on the hot side, but we weren't packing so it didn't matter. All day Peanut kept saying, "I had a good idea, didn't I?"
Summer Zoo Trip

Summer Zoo Trip
I think our favorite thing this time was the new tiger exhibit. We were separated only by a glass wall from those beautiful creatures. It was a little unnerving as they stared you in the eye.
Summer Zoo Trip
They are absolutely amazing...
Summer Zoo Trip
but not as amazing as these little creatures!
Summer Zoo Trip

Summer Zoo Trip
After watching the bear cool off in his little pool of water, we decided the girls needed to cool down at the zoo's splash pad before calling it a day!

A fun day!






No comments: