Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An Evening with Friends

After BFF and her family's visit to Gigi's house, I discovered a cord had been left behind for her son's DS game. Phooey...that meant we had to see them again! Don't you hate it when you get to spend more time with really good friends? I don't! It was such a blessing to me!

BFF surprised me by taking me out for pedicures and manicures. What a sweet friend! We were even wild and got glitter topcoats. Peanut and Pumpkin thought that was really neat when they saw the finished product.
An Evening with Friends

An Evening with Friends
We decided that our men were fine playing their Settlers of Catan game with BFF's oldest daughter and our littles were having a ball playing together, so I surprised BFF and took her to a movie. We went to see The Help (it was my second time to see it but it was even better the second time). I highly recommend this movie if you have not yet seen it. We laughed hysterically and we cried while we savored the dark chocolate that we may or may not have snuck in.
An Evening with Friends
It was a joy to see Peanut and BFF's son playing together so well. They love each other so much and just love being together.
An Evening with Friends
Pumpkin had fun bopping around and playing as well.
An Evening with Friends
We sucked every minute out of the evening that we possibly could making it a very late night or actually a very early morning. The girls were tuckered out but it was so worth it. We love these friends so much, so very much!
An Evening with Friends

1 comment:

shannon fay said...

Wow...judging by your bff's choices in nail color, she is totally boring....at least her kids are super cute....like the cutest ones I have ever seen in my whole life! ;)

P.S. sorry I feel asleep...thanks for not putting my hand in a bowl of warm water or drawing on my face with a sharpie or something.