Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Birthday Highlights

5 Years Old!
We are in the midst of packing up our apartment to move to another so that is why my birthday posts are a bit behind. I just put the girls to bed in high hopes of working my tail off for another couple of hours but alas....I sat down and am now utterly exhausted,so I will blog.
5 Years Old!
I am hoping that even in the trying, frustrating, chaotic time of packing that Peanut had a good birthday. I pray she will look back and remember the fun things and not the mommy with a short patience span or ALL OF THE BOXES in our little living room or the fact that she was at a friend's house on the morning of her birthday so Mommy could pack.
Happy 5th Birthday
I hope she remembers the wish that she made before she blew out her candles.
Happy 5th Birthday
I hope she remembers the kitty cat birthday cake that I made for her since she loves cats.
Happy 5th Birthday
I hope she remembers the fun she had when she discovered that her birthday candles would relight and she would have to blow them out again.
Happy 5th Birthday
I hope she remembers the squeals of delight when she opened the gift Gigi got her and said, "That's what I was hoping for my birthday!"
Happy 5th Birthday
Kitchen Cooking
And I hope she remembers the fun we had and how much love was lavished on her to celebrate her big day!
Happy 5th BirthdayHappy 5th Birthday
Happy Birthday, Sweet Peanut!

1 comment:

Marc and Allison said...

I have no doubt that she will remember! Kids always remember the things that are so special and important to them. And they tend to forget the chaos and frustration around them. That's why they're kids - they roll with the punches and always remember the best in every situation! She'll remember - you made her day very special!!!