Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beautiful Girls

Once again I am behind on blogging. I have a good excuse. We are in the midst of a transition to a new apartment and temporarily "homeless". We are staying with Gigi this week and friends for the next two weeks while we wait for our new apartment to be ready. We were in the midst of packing and moving our things for the first round so I got a little lax on blogging.

These are some pictures I took of the girls the weekend before we moved. Peanut loves her new kitchen set from Gigi and wanted to show it off.
Kitchen Cooking
Once I had the camera out Pumpkin started her montage of silly faces and wanted me to capture them!
Silly Faces

Silly Faces

Then Peanut joined in.
Silly Faces

Silly Faces
They make me laugh on a daily basis!

1 comment:

shannon fay said...

that last picture is hilarious! cannot wait to see you all again =)