Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Preschool's Over

Last week was Peanut's last week of preschool. On Wednesday the whole preschool had a fun Luau party day. I went in to help with the events and had a ball. They got to do the limbo, get their faces painted, color fish magnets, make tropical pictures frames, eat fruit kabobs and many other fun Hawaiian themed activities.
Preschool Luau Party
Peanut's favorite part of the day was getting her face painted. She wanted Cinderella but we were able to talk her down to a princess crown.
Preschool Luau Party
Friday was her last day as a preschooler. When I asked her that morning if she was sad or happy she said, "I'm sad because I'll miss my friends but I'm happy because I have to go to preschool everyday and it makes me tired." I thought to myself, "Everyday! Wait until Kindergarten when you really do go everyday!"
Last Day of Preschool
She has done so well and I am SOOOO grateful that we were able to have her in preschool even if only for a few months. She has loved it so very much and it has given her some exposure to a school environment which will have her more prepared for Kindergarten! Her favorite part of preschool..."eating snack because I like eating snack."
Last Day of Preschool
There is nothing like watching your own child grow into who she is and be filled with absolute pride and joy over her! We love her so much!

No comments: