Monday, April 04, 2011

Celebrating with Dobbie

Dobbie was here for the weekend so we had to celebrate Pumpkin's birthday one more time. How many is too many celebrations? I don't think there can ever be too many. I also made her special birthday cake for our weekend celebration. I LOVE doing this for my girls. I know now why my mom loved doing it for me and I think of her as I make my girls' cakes each year.
Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday
We are all so ready for spring this year so Pumpkin got a blue bird cake. I was so happy with how the little birdie turned out. It was so easy. Really....just trace the shape on the cake and fill in with a star tip. I hope my girls will look back over pictures someday and be filled with memories of their cakes and know how much I loved making them for them.
Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday
Dobbie brought some special birthday gifts for Pumpkin too. The big one which is for both girls was a little red wagon. They were both so excited about it! We had to test it out of course. It is so nice and pulls so easy. It will be wonderful for summer adventures!
Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday

Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday

The girls had so much playing with Dobbie. Pumpkin calls her, "Bob" or "Bobbie."
Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday

Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday

Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday

And now if you ask her how old she is you will get "TWO!" with puckered lips and one finger from each hand held up!
Pumpkin's 2nd Birthday
She may not be birthday-ed out, but I think I am! We made it!

No comments: