Thursday, February 24, 2011

Field Trip

Wednesday was a very exciting day for Peanut..preschool field trip to a local children's science museum. I do have to say that I think she was most excited about riding on the bus without a car seat or seat belts.
Field Trip
I got to go along on the field trip (Pumpkin got to stay home with Daddy for the morning). It was fun to experience a field trip from the perspective of Mom and not teacher. I didn't have to worry about schedules, getting groups put together, making sure we had the first-aid kit and emergency phone numbers and so forth. I just went and walked around with three cute little girls.
Field Trip
I was the mom that couldn't find her own kid right when it was time to get coats on and line up to leave. In fact I had to ask the teacher if she knew where Peanut was. That was a bit embarrassing! Peanut had decided she wanted to climb the caterpillar net thingamajig one more time without telling me! Oh dear! (There was a talk about how we never leave Mommy's side without telling Mommy where we are going so Mommy doesn't look like an incompetent Mommy! Ok...maybe not that last part!)

This next picture completely grosses me out but I have to include it because I was very proud of Peanut for doing what she did! I on the other hand stayed as far away as I could while still getting a picture of her brave moment.
Field Trip

No comments: