Sunday, February 06, 2011

Family Pictures

Family Pictures
We are lucky enough to have a very talented friend who does an incredible job taking pictures and who was looking for "practice families". I totally jumped on the offer and was blown away with the quality and amount of pictures we recieved. She did an incredible job and we got to hang out with her, so it was a win/win.

She came down to our place last fall to take the pictures. I haven't shared them here because I used one for Christmas gifts this year and then I needed to borrow a computer to upload the others. (My computer doesn't have a cd drive. Daddy's cd drive has a cd stuck in it from our accident. Our old laptop is too full and I can't put one more thing on it.)

So finally here is a sampling of some totally awesome pictures! Hope you enjoy. I do have a warning though...there are some SERIOUSLY cute girls in these pictures. I mean really, really, really cute!
Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures

Family Pictures
I love this one because it totally encapsulates their personalities. Peanut is right there doing what she is supposed to be doing while Pumpkin is running away, on a mission in the opposite direction.
Family Pictures
We had so much fun and are truly grateful for the chance to have such gorgeous pictures of our little family! Thanks Kim! You ROCK!!!!!
Family Pictures

2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful pics and family!!!

cstembel said...

LOVE them! Beautiful pics of a beautiful family! xo