Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

I've been MIA. Sorry! We had the flu hit our house including Pumpkin, Daddy, then ME! Yuck! Peanut then proceeded to get a horrible ear infection so blogging hasn't been among my top priorities in the past week. But now I'm back...
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Last Wednesday was Daddy's birthday. He had a small break in between classes and meetings so he was able to come home for a birthday supper. We had spinach salad, shepherd's pie and pumpkin pie. The girls made him sweet little cards and he opened his presents.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Dobbie and Papa came down and spent the weekend us with us also. Daddy got two birthday dinners. For his second dinner I made crockpot ribs, mashed potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli, and tiramisu. We were so glad to spend some time with Dobbie and Papa. We played games, watched a movie (The Secretariat...awesome!), talked, played, ate...just enjoyed our time! I didn't have my camera out though. Boo! We did get this sweet pic of Dobbie and Millie snuggling together though.
Snuggling
So, I think Daddy had a good birthday! I know we had fun helping him celebrate!!!!

No comments: