Sunday, February 06, 2011

Another Snowy Day

So...Saturday we awoke to more snow. Where did that come from? We had no idea it was supposed to snow all day. We made the best of it though. We stayed in our pjs most of the day and played. The girls had alot of fun doing what seems to be the most simple activity. Grab a bag of pipe cleaners, a couple of colanders and let them cram, jam, and shove those pipe cleaners into the small holes in the colander.
Pipe Cleaner Play
We made a mid morning, late breakfast together of French Toast sticks which were really yummy. I always forgot about french toast. I have little pancake fiends so this was a yummy switch. I strung up Mimi's valentine decorations that I have hung on to. They consist of jut a few paper hearts but they are so much more than that to me. They are a reminder of her that I love having in my kitchen.

We also put all of their play food in Mimi's old picnic basket and they had a pretend picnic on the living room floor. They have really enjoyed playing this all weekend. Daddy and I have been well "fed".
Picnic
Come on Spring! I'm running out of ideas to keep these little girls occupied inside.

No comments: