Monday, November 15, 2010

Stream of Photos

This is going to be a stream of photos kind of post. I have some odd and end photos that I need to get on here to get myself caught up.

A few weeks ago Peanut saw hopscotch being played on a cartoon and wanted to play so we made our own hopscotch board using some masking tape on our living room floor. She had so much fun playing. Pumpkin had a great time peeling the tape off of the carpet after her nap time.
Homemade Hopscotch

I have said it over and over on here but I'm going to say it again...WE LOVE OUR LIBRARY! They always have neat things for the kids. The girls got to meet Max from the famous Max and Ruby duo. Peanut was super excited, Pumpkin wasn't too sure about the giant rabbit. (I am in love with Max and Ruby's little cottage home. It's one of the reasons why I like the cartoon!)
Meeting Max

My girls ADORE their baby dolls so we had a party for a few of the baby dolls. The girls got all gussied up. There may have even been some lipstick application before the party began. We had tiny food served on a blanket in our living room. It was a grand afternoon. It ended with hot chocolate being served while viewing Little House on the Prairie.
Doll PartyDoll Party

The girls have made some sweet friends in our community. We had a couple of play dates for the first time with some of these little friends. We were invited to a birthday party for one of our new friends. The girls had a ball playing at the Dora themed party! It is so fun to see them interact with other sweet munchkins.
Birthday Party

This one had NO problem eating the entire birthday cupcake!
Birthday Party

We were so blessed with another spurt of warm weather so we took in the playground one afternoon. The girls had a ball going down the windy slide together. My heart was so full as I watched my two sweet littles squeal in delight!
Sisters

We just got home last night from a visit to Gigi's house, so I will be back soon with some pictures from our time there. We had a very special reason for visiting that involves a princess!

No comments: