Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Yellow Sweater

One day out shopping with Dobbie after Peanut had been born, she stumbled on this GORGEOUS Hanna Anderson sweater and couldn't resist getting it for Peanut. (Don't worry it was on clearance!) Oh, how I loved that sweater. I loved it so much that I remember jumping the gun and putting it on Peanut when she was only 2 months old and rolling the sleeves up. It was precious. She wore it lots and I took special care to keep it clean so I wouldn't have to wash it much.

Well the other day I was digging out the next bin of clothes for Pumpkin as she has gotten so much bigger and there was the sweater and wouldn't you just know it....fall was in the air making it a perfect day for a sweater. Oh, she looked so sweet, just as Peanut did. I still love that sweater. It will definitely be an item of clothing that I keep forever!

6 months! 11 weeks old

6 months! 11 weeks old

The pics on the left are of Pumpkin just 2 days shy of 6 months. The pics on the right are of Peanut almost 2 months. You can tell that one is swimming in the sweater and one is not going to be in it for long. :) So cute!

-Mama

2 comments:

keepin' it real..... said...

Love it!! They look more alike than I thought :)

Joy ☺ said...

Wow, I'm glad you said which picture was who! I'm amazed at how much Pumpking looks like Peanut! They could be twins (good thing for you that they're not) haha!
Cute! :)