Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where Should I Begin?

I have so many pictures to share with you. Not sure where to start. I think I will start with our move since I know many of you are wondering how we are doing. We are doing really well. We are almost unpacked. I have some boxes of toys that still need taken out of the boxes. We have so many toys and with moving to a smaller place, I'm trying to figure out where to put it all. And...frankly I am exhausted from the chaos of moving and all that goes with that.

We packed the moving truck on Sunday, August 9. Of course, it just happened to be one of the hottest days of our summer so far. We were sweating like crazy. We did have incredible help and could not have done it without any of them! Thank you so much!
Loading Up! Loading Up!

Loading Up! Loading Up!
Loading Up! Loading Up!
I had incredible help with the girls while we packed things up over the past few weeks! I knew they were in great hands every time they were with someone. These people love them like their own! Thanks to all of you to.
Friends Friend
There were more dear friends who helped, but alas, I don't have pics of everyone.

On Monday, August 10 Dobbie and Papa along with one of our Southern nieces helped us get our things to and in our new place...again, another one of the hottest days of the summer.
DSCN2769 DSCN2775
DSCN2774 DSCN2777 DSCN2776
DSCN2782 DSCN2781
Everyone was EXHAUSTED by the end of those two days.
DSCN2786 DSCN2789
DSCN2792 DSCN2771

Here we are in front of our new place.
DSCN2796
I will get pics up soon of what our new place looks like exactly.

We are settling in very nicely. Tonight I think we found our new favorite pizza place. We had pesto pizza...oh dear! Yummo! Pizza Heaven is just down the road...that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

The girls and I are in love with our new library and can not wait to get our library card. The library has tons of things for us to do. They have this great preschool play room that we visited yesterday and while there I happened to hear some other moms talking about some mom groups in the area and how to get involved. I'm excited to check that out.

Daddy really likes his new job although he is working with people who have a serious love/hate relationship with Windows and he has a serious love relationship with his Mac. ;) He will be starting classes in two weeks so that is when the real craziness will start.

I want to get some other posts up from our past few weeks...so that is it for this one.
-Mama


No comments: