Monday, February 16, 2009

One Small Step!!!

Well our weekend boot camp ended positively.  After washing more pairs of training pants and plastic pants than I can count, she did it!  She sat on the potty and after a bit, she went!  She got a yummy chocolate heart for her success.  And then today, I had to take her to the preschool so I could do some quick things.  She said, "I gotta go potty."  I checked and she was still dry, so we RAN to the bathroom.  I plopped her on the big potty and she went!!!!!  I was ecstatic.  I am so, so, so proud of her.  It really made me feel like all the whole weekend was not done in vain!  I was ready to buy more diapers....maybe not now.  I know there is still alot of work ahead, but there is also progress.


I had another doctor's appointment this morning.  I asked the doctor what the due date according to our latest ultrasound was...March 30th!!!!!  I went into shock.  The last ultrasound showed April 1st.  He is still going by our original date of April 10th.  So now we have a 12 day window of possibility!  The doctor talked quite a bit about the possibility of March 30th, so I don't know what to think.  

Our preschool is having a HUGE fundraiser on April 4th and I am pretty much in charge, so I really need to get my ducks into perfectly straight rows very soon, just in case.  

I'm in shock.  Did I mention that?
-Mama