Monday, January 12, 2009

Hodge Podge

Some random fun pics from our weekend....
Daddy gave Peanut a hotdog for lunch on Thursday. She requested two by the way! :) After he got her already to go, he got his hot dog ready by putting it on a piece of bread. Of course, she then had to have her own bread which typically she doesn't like. She lined all her cut up hot dog pieces on her bread and was so proud of herself. She didn't eat the bread, by the way!
Lunch...

And what girl doesn't grin over getting chocolate? This little girl does!
Mmmm...Chocolate!

On Saturday Peanut got to enjoy her first bubble bath experience. Living in the lap of luxury as her aunt said....
Bubble Bath Bubble Bath

We did things a bit backwards because after her bath she got to paint with the new gel paints that she got for Christmas. That should have come before bath time as she painted up and down her arms and turned it into finger painting.
Picaso

Today Peanut and I made a cute little snowman. We learned about circles and sizes. She had alot of fun sticking on the shape stickers to decorate him.
Mr. Snowman

Daddy is going back to college! Today was his first day. Peanut and I are very proud of him. We made him a yummy brunch of eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, and orange juice. The bacon and eggs were a bit overdone though due to Peanut taking a spill of the kitchen chair that she was standing on to help me. She is fine! Oh, it scares me when she tumbles like that. But as you can tell from the picture she was ready to dig in to her brunch.
Off to School

Daddy is going back to finish college in the field of Informatics. I am sure he will fill you all in about it. It is an I.T. degree and will deal with working on computers, something he loves to do. He is excited about this new venture. It will be a busy semester between class schedules, work schedules, Peanut, and a new baby coming in April.

Speaking of baby...he/she is doing fine. We are in our 28th week of pregnancy! I can not believe how fast it is going. I have another doctor appointment on Jan. 19th and after that I will start going every 2 weeks. That will make it go even faster. The baby is moving alot. For awhile it was much more active than Peanut ever was, but now it is moving about the same. This one has found my bladder as a good resting place and trampoline. I have to use the restroom alot!

Well that is where things are at right now! Hope you are all doing well!
-Mama

3 comments:

Marc and Allison said...

My babies always seemed to think that my bladder was a comfy place, too. And this one likes it as well. I'm so glad that you're doing well and that the pregnancy is going well for you. Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon. But if not, know that I'm praying for you.

shannonfay said...

Thanks for the update!! I love the pictures as always and news about how baby is doing...how did that first day of school go for daddy? I remember my first day back....I had a yummy brunch too ;)

Joy ☺ said...

Congrats Kevin on your first day back! Get straight A's.
Mindums,
Will you be Dawson's pre-school teacher? And can you include potty training with that? Thanks. You're a peach.
I'm also so glad to hear that baby Joy is doing wonderfully. ha! baby joy. I crack myself up.