Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still

Peanut still is not herself.  I called our Doctor last night and he thought maybe we should come in and see him today.  She is so grumpy and tired and still battling diarrhea...it was a LONG, LONG weekend with Daddy at work.  I caved and took her to Wal-Mart on Sunday night just to get out of the house and for a change of scenery.  There are lots of interesting things to see at Wal-Mart.  Daddy took her to the cabin to see Dobbie and Papa yesterday afternoon so I could get some work done at preschool.  After I got there, they all agreed she is not herself.  One part of me was glad to hear it wasn't just me, the other was sad to know it's not just me.  Does that make sense?  I hate knowing she is sick.  So to the doctor, to the doctor we go again.  (She had her 18 month appointment last Wednesday, so we did see him last week too and got advice on her flu symptoms.)  

-Mama

3 comments:

Joy said...

Dawson had been sick a little over a week and only yesterday he started acting okay. That was after about 3 days of taking amoxycillin. I know just how you feel! Except he didn't have the flu. Try giving her lots of sugar. Just kidding. Keep me updated about how she is after her doctor appointment!

Lopecitos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lopecitos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.