Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Part I: Silliness

I am adding three new blog posts, part 1, 2, and 3 because I am unable to add pics like I normally do so it isn't cooperating. The pics do not go where I want them to using this method so it's just easier to do it this way. Be sure to check out the other new posts I've put up this week. I've been busy blogging away! It's fall...what can I say? Break out the camera and enjoy the season.

The first post here is just some pics of Cora having fun at home with the Radio Flyer push wagon that Dobbie and Papa got her for her birthday. She has learned how to crawl into it now and sit. We keep her baby dolls in it when she's not in it so she climbs in with them or pushes them in the wagon.

















































Along with this last pic comes a funny story. Yesterday Daddy and I were sitting on the couch and heard Cora kind of whiny crying. I peeked around the corner to find that she had gotten herself stuck in the Bumbo seat. She hasn't been in that thing for months! She could not figure out how to get out. So what did a sympathetic Mommy do? I called Daddy to come see and grabbed the digital camera and video camera. Daddy grabbed his camera phone. Poor Cora!

Remember to check out all the new posts below.
-Mindy

1 comment:

Joy said...

Cora is so stinking cute! I got to thinking that I may need to practice staying up past 9:30 before our slumber party. lol! I'm getting so excited. The first night I make it past 10:00 I'll let you know.
I'm happy for you that you get to have play dates. How fun.
Love ya!