Saturday, October 27, 2007

June 24, 2008

Before June 24, 2008 we will be...
...switching furniture around and possibly painting rooms,
...putting Cora in a big girl bed,
...sorting through bins of clothes,
...thoroughly cleaning our house,
...letting Kevin take over litter duty,
...taking some naps,
...journaling,
...saying lots of prayers,
...missing Diet Coke and coffee,
...ok with a few extra pounds,
...packing a bag,
...reading books,
...enjoying our days with just Cora,
...looking at all kind of names to find the best,
...trying to sleep on backs and with extra pillows,
...and visiting with our doctor friend frequently,
all in anticipation of welcoming another bundle of joy.

8 comments:

shannonfay said...

yay!!!!!

Julie Reynolds said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! We're expecting together again--how fun!!! :) Hoping your pregnancy goes wonderfully. I love the shirt you made Cora!

Marc & Allison said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. Keep us posted on how you're feeling! I hope everything goes so well for you!

Joy said...

So,
This comment is for flick jr #2. Are you a boy or a girl? I want to know. And also, in your next ultrasound could you give me a little wave? Even a fart will do. That will make me laugh.
I'm excited to meet you!!
yay yay yay!

C and T said...

Hooray! Your post is sort of like the Sylvia Plath poem. I'm going to write it down for you. You can feel all literary about your pregnancy.

Metaphors

I'm a riddle in nine syllables,
An elephant, a ponderous house,
A melon strolling on two tendrils.
O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
This load's big with its yeasty rising.
Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
I've eaten a bag of green apples,
Boarded the train there's no getting off.

the back door said...

many congrats!!!!! these months will go sooo fast!!! enjoy them..life is going to get super crazy but oh so much fun:)

Krista said...

I am so happy for you! Matt and I were just admiring your pictures of Cora the other day and wondering if she would be getting a brother or sister soon. Congratulations. We will keep you all in our prayers. :-)