Friday, August 17, 2007

No, No, NO!!!!

Some of you may have noticed that we haven't put up a new blog in quite some time. There is a good explanation!!!! A few weeks ago I was checking email on our laptop and Cora was inching close to the computer screen. She grabbed hold and before I could loosen her death grip, she yanked the screen. To my dismay some very strange message came up on the screen. Uh-oh..after a call to Daddy who was at work, I realized we probably had a problem. When Cora yanked the screen, she shorted the computer! So we had to send it in to Apple (who has the best customer service by the way). It came back today so we will be back up and running! Sorry for the long, suspenseful wait!!!
-Mindy

1 comment:

C and T said...

I'm totally taking note of how babies and computers don't mix. The baby I nannied for ripped the keys off their keyboard! Maybe it's going to be a whole generation of people with....typewriters!