Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cuteness

Isn't she too cute?


Cora and I spent a good first Mother's Day together. We went to church and took a long nap together. How nice to snuggle up with my little girl and dream sweet dreams together. We spent the evening at Dobbie and Papa's. Cora showed them her skills of pulling herself up onto the coffee table and cruising around it a bit.

Papa is building an arbor for Dobbie over the entrance to her quilt shop for her wisteria to grow up on. He impressed us with his skills of building. Cora was very impressed with the power tools. I was impressd that Papa could balance on the very top step of his ladder!


Thank you Cora and Daddy for the beautiful candle and yummy chocolates!

-Mindy

1 comment:

Jason, Joy & Dawson Wilkins said...

Hey did you know that your friend Shannon Renfrow knows my friends Adam & Jody Polhemus? That's right! Jody told me she was looking at my blog and saw a picture of you with Shannon's son in it. I guess they go to Napannee Missionary together and Shannon used to live in Plymouth? Yeah, so our blogs made me fanous. ha! j/k.
I hope your back heals completely soon! I want to see you! :)
Joyous