Monday, May 28, 2007

10 Months Old


Coralynn Marie is 10 months old today. That is so hard for me to wrap my mind around. How can it be that this mobile little person is the same tiny being we brought home from the hospital? Wow!



She has been a busy 10 month old! We have done a lot of visiting with friends over the past few days. Here are some of the friends that we have seen.


We helped our little friend Moriah celebrate her first birthday.


We had dinner with some friends who are moving to Michigan.


Our friends Allison and Sarah were in town and met us for lunch.


Our friend Christi from California was home visiting her family and stopped by to spend some time with us too.

Cora also had her first Zwieback toast. I have come to the conclusion that whoever invented these toasts did not have kids! What a mess. Oh my goodness! We'll stick with Cheerios, thanks!






The pictures below were taken in front of the Poppies that Cora's Uncle Scott, my brother planted at my parent's house when he was a little boy. He passed away when I was only 4 years old. Each year the Poppies are a beautiful reminder of his life. Now here the circle of life goes on with his niece.



-Mindy

No comments: