Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ice Storm


We were supposed to be hit with an awful ice storm last night. It did in fact sound awful while it was hitting us, but ended up being a slush storm. It's all melted today and warming up so it is very wet out. Cora and I didn't go out again today. She woke up with a really runny nose, so it is fine that we're not getting out. She has been very clingy and needy today and I am a bit worn out. Is it 8pm yet? Oh, I love her so much, but I am ready for a break today!


I've been wiping her nose all day and she hates that. She cries and cries while I am doing it and after I am finished as if I have invaded her personal space. I try to do it as gently as I can but she still hates it. I don't know any child who enjoys having their nose wiped though.

Cora has discovered that she can say, "Buh, buh, buh." It's very cute and she chatters on and on using her new word. She is laying beside me right now saying it.

Here are some new pics from the past few days.





Where's Cora?


Peek-a-boo!

-Mindy

1 comment:

Jason, Joy & Dawson Wilkins said...

Hi guys!
We're all moved in so as soon as we get our new furniture you are coming over to play.
Dawson and and Cora can have tea and crumpets (or milk and strained peas) and we'll talk!
Peek-A-Boo Cora! :)
Love,
Joyous