Sunday, December 24, 2006

Our First Christmas

Coralynn in her thinking chairWell we thought we were busy before! Whew! We can hardly keep up now that Christmas is here. I am going to keep this short as I have many things on my to-do list before I can go to bed. I wanted to put up some pics though of the fun things that Cora has been up to. I promise to get a more detailed post up, but it will probably be next week sometime. Bear with us! :)

We spent the evening with Dobbie and Papa on Wednesday evening to give them their Christmas gift. I made scrapbooks for each set of grandparents about Cora's first 5 months. My parents will get theirs tomorrow, so shhhh. Kevin's mom and dad really liked it. They were alot of fun to make.





Cora came with me to my preschool Christmas parties. She was a hit!






Our friend Christi came home from California for Christmas. Her boyfriend was with her also. We had never met him. It was so good to see her and spend time with her. We can always pick up where we left off! She also got to meet Cora for the first time.


Cora wore her Christmas outfit to church today. Oh my! She was too cute! Our Christmas cutie!



Cora was baby Jesus this evening at our church's Christmas play. She did a wonderful job. I had to lift her out of a box and give her to Mary. No one could see me. Everyone said it was wonderful to see that precious little baby come up out of the box. Daddy taped it for me. He said she watched everyone and played with Mary's face. She was pooped afterwards. As you can see from the pic below. Afterwards our church family headed to a local restaurant to fellowship together. What a fun evening!


After we got home we celebrated with Cora and let her open her Christmas gifts. Daddy and I were very excited. We have lots of pics and video of it! We're such new parents! Haha! Cora seemed to like her gifts but had more fun with the bows.








And Daddy saw how wonderfully toys are packaged. How insane. How many twisty ties can one toy have around it!

We hope you each have a wonderful Christmas. We are so blessed and thankful for our precious gift this year. It's our best gift ever.

-Mindy

No comments: