Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pumpkin Head

Dobbie made Cora a really cute little pumpkin hat. We tried it on her yesterday only to realize her head is a bit larger than the hat. The hat was pretty snug, but she sure looked cute in it. We had to take some pictures. It's so fun dressing her any way that we think is cute. I hear
that I better enjoy it now, because that will change in a few years. She will want to wear what she wants to wear.

I also starting editing some of our pictures. This has always been Kevin's department so I never knew how to do it. But now I do on a very minimal scale. I just love this smile picture and it is adorable in black and white. We are getting a whole bunch of pics developed. I can't wait to get
them back!

Today was my first day back to work. It was really hard leaving her. I was already feeling very emotional so it didn't help that I had to leave my baby this morning. She did great with Daddy and he did great with her. Mommy was the only one suffering. My day did go well considering. I didn't scare too many of the preschoolers. I was so worried they would run when they saw a new teacher. Haha! I did try to make a few appearances so they would be familiar with my face. I think that helped. We had a pretty good day together. I was so tired when I got home. But not too tired to grab my napping baby and snuggle with her. Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be hard as my mind is elsewhere.

It was a strange feeling that overcame me when one little girl asked, "Do you have any kids?" I was able to say, "Yes, I do!" How things change! It's so good!


-Mindy

No comments: